Clinic Policies and Procedures
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours or more prior to your appointment to avoid a late cancellation fee. You may email, call or leave us a voicemail.
- Missed appointments or appointments cancelled less than 24 hours will be charged at 100% of the scheduled treatment fee
Appointment booking types
- A minimum booking of 60 minutes is required with our registered massage therapist on their first visit to the clinic. This is to allow our therapsits to do a brief assessment and discuss relevant current and past medical history with the client.
- Subsequent massage therapy appoitments can be booked from 30 minutes to 120 minutes depending on the availabilty and recommendation.
- A Reassesement appointment is required if the client has not seen the Physiotherapist or Chiropractor for a duration of 6 months or more.
- What if I arrive late?
- Depending on our schedule, late appointments may not receive the full session time allotted for the treatment service booked. Full payment will be required for the original time booked.
Payment and services
- All services are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Payment is due on the day of the appointment.
- We accept payments in the form of Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Cheque and e-transfers. We do not accept American Express.
- We offer gift certificates that are valid for one year from the date of purchase
- Orthotics modification is allowed.
- Compression stockings are final.
- Unopened exercise equipment or products are exchangeable.
Acceptance of Terms
- By booking our Services, patients are agreeing to our Clinic Policy and to the terms and conditions. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Covid 19 Protocol
- Face masks are optional while you are inside the clinic
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer at the front desk upon arrival
- Only those receiving treatment will be allowed into the clinic.
- If someone needs assistance, please inform the receptionist prior to your appointment.
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, please stay home, reschedule your visit to Yorkdale Wellness Clinic and kindly inform us.